The mission of the KC IIBA® is to support the
standards for the practice of business analysis and for the certification of
its practitioners set forth by the IIBA.
Our vision is to be the leading Kansas City area professional association for business analysts.
1. Drive awareness of the value and
contribution of the role of the business analysis professional in the Kansas
City business community.
2. Promote the standards set forth in
the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide).
3. Provide a roadmap for professional
growth and development within the Kansas City Business Analysis community.
4. Advance the BA practices within the
Kansas City Business Analysis community.
5. Provide general meetings and study
group forums for business analysis knowledge sharing.
opportunities for professional networking in the Kansas City Business Analyst
1. Enable sustainable growth to support
the KC IIBA as a valuable organization in the Kansas City business community.
2. Ensure financial viability to support
the implementation and sustainment of KC IIBA operational and strategic
3. Consistently demonstrate the value of the KC IIBA to its members.
4. Maximize impact without requiring a full-time effort.
5. Leverage and promote IIBA resources where possible.