Study Group Class 3
Session 3 - Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Before class, read BABOK v3 pages 21-51
For session 4, read BABOK v3 pages 53-74
To register, contact Rick Morris at email@example.com.
You must be a paid chapter and international member to participate. To join, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for local dues, and go to iiba.org to join the international organization.
BABOK is free to paid IIBA members as a downloadable ebook, or you can purchase a copy on Amazon.
Class 3 Desired Outcomes
- Learn how to differentiate predictive and adaptive planning approaches.
- Understand the elements of Plan BA Approach and how to conduct stakeholder analysis.
- Introduce tools for identifying and categorizing stakeholders.
- Learn how to plan for BA governance, information management, and performance management.
Class 3 Topics
- Predictive and Adaptive Planning Compared
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements