Study Group Class 4
Session 4 - Elicitation and Collaboration
Before class, read BABOK v3 pages 53-74
For session 5, read BABOK v3 pages 75-98
To register, contact Rick Morris at email@example.com.
You must be a paid chapter and international member to participate. To join, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for local dues, and go to iiba.org to join the international organization.
BABOK is free to paid IIBA members as a downloadable ebook, or you can purchase a copy on Amazon.
Class 4 Desired Outcomes
- Understand the steps to prepare, conduct, document, and confirm requirements elicitation.
- Learn how to communicate the results of requirements elicitation.
- Understand how to manage collaboration with and between stakeholders.
Class 4 Topics
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration