Board Elections 2017 - Submit Your Nominations!
The Chapter holds Board of Director elections each year. Elections are held electronically with voting open for a period of about two weeks. During this time, individuals who are Members in Good Standing in the IIBA will be permitted to vote.
The Nomination period will end on Monday, August 14th, 2017 at 11:59p.m.
As defined fully in the Chapter's Bylaws (especially Bylaws 6, 7 and 8), the following rules apply for those interested in running for a position on the Board of Directors:
- must be a Member in Good Standing in the IIBA
- must be available for the term of the office as a volunteer
- must adhere to the IIBA Constitution and Bylaws as well as the Kansas City IIBA Chapter's Bylaws
The Board of Directors elected positions and their respective terms include the following:
- Bridget Kieras, President (2016 thru 2017)
- Haitham Ghosheh, Vice President, Programs (2016 thru 2017)
- Chris Bien, Vice President, Communications and Marketing (2016 thru 2017)
- Joni Stonestreet, Vice President, Membership & Recruiting (2016 thru 2017)
- Vice President, Professional Development (2016 thru 2017) - OPEN
- Jeff Gates, Treasurer (2016 thru 2017)
- Allen Carpenter, Webmaster & Administrator (2016 thru 2017)
- Secretary (2016 thru 2017) - OPEN
- Marshall Berg, Board Member at Large (2016 thru 2017)
- Brian Hattaway, Board Member at Large (2016 thru 2017)
The responsibilities of each are defined in Appendix 1 of the Chapter's Bylaws.
Please send nominations to the following email address: email@example.com